Scan to view on your mobile!
- The Checker framework seems very promising in detecting issues in #java programs at compile time. checkerframework.org 1 week ago
- RT @fioroco: junior dev: "i found the bug" senior dev: "i found a bug" 1 week ago
- Type annotations and Pluggable Type Systems since Java 8! Wow, #java impresses me every day! docs.oracle.com/javase/tutoria… 1 week ago
- Indeed DISCARD is the most simplistic and still useful protocol in the world :) tools.ietf.org/html/rfc863 #netty 1 month ago
- #netty uses code generation in order to provide collection implementations for each java primitive type. Interestin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- configuration instructions
- content provider
- delivery report
- desktop entry
- eclipse ide
- not working
- source code
- widget size
Scan to contact me!
Search a post
- Mobile World Congress 2012February 27th, 2012The big day is here.
Tag Archives: tips
Hello, Just came across a very nice post titled as 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People, http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/9-beliefs-of-remarkably-successful-people.html I found many of these beliefs very inspiring, so hope you will have the chance to read and get inspired from them too! … Continue reading
Hi there! Two days after my last post, I noticed that the example code from that post had been removed 😦 This is really bad, and proves me a bad tester! Hope to improve on this soon, which should be … Continue reading
I am back with a very useful tip that will prevent us from lot of trouble, when it comes to UI elements size on different screen sizes and screen density. In order to ensure that a graphic or text looks … Continue reading