Scan to view on your mobile!
- The Checker framework seems very promising in detecting issues in #java programs at compile time. checkerframework.org 1 week ago
- RT @fioroco: junior dev: "i found the bug" senior dev: "i found a bug" 1 week ago
- Type annotations and Pluggable Type Systems since Java 8! Wow, #java impresses me every day! docs.oracle.com/javase/tutoria… 1 week ago
- Indeed DISCARD is the most simplistic and still useful protocol in the world :) tools.ietf.org/html/rfc863 #netty 1 month ago
- #netty uses code generation in order to provide collection implementations for each java primitive type. Interestin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- configuration instructions
- content provider
- delivery report
- desktop entry
- eclipse ide
- not working
- source code
- widget size
Scan to contact me!
Search a post
- Mobile World Congress 2012February 27th, 2012The big day is here.
Tag Archives: button
Hi there! As a response to a subscriber’s question, I decided to present an example of making use of the State List Drawable as a Button’s background image. For using text and image on a Button widget, you can make … Continue reading →