Just came across a very nice post titled as 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People, http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/9-beliefs-of-remarkably-successful-people.html
I found many of these beliefs very inspiring, so hope you will have the chance to read and get inspired from them too!
1. Time doesn’t fill me. I fill time.
2. The people around me are the people I chose.
3. I have never paid my dues.
4. Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
5. Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn’t just happen to me.
6. Volunteers always win.
7. As long as I’m paid well, it’s all good.
8. People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
9. The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.
I would definitely suggest reading the whole post, not just the titles of the beliefs! Just summarized them here, cause this helps me (and maybe you as well) to further think about them!